|Instructions to Join Webinar: Developing Logic Models for Program Design and Evaluation
|Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Time: 11:00am Pacific Time
Meeting Number/Access Code: 570 395 934
Webinar Title: Developing Logic Models for Program Design and Evaluation
To join the online meeting:
1. Go to https://uihi.webex.com/uihi/j.php?ED=196401212&UID=0&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. Click “Join”.
4. The toll-free number and dial-in instructions will be displayed and you will be prompted to join the audio portion of the webinar.
To join the audio conference only:
1. To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
2. Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-699-3239
3. Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
1. If you are having trouble reaching the online meeting from an e-mail link, try cutting and pasting the link directly into your browser window.
2. As the page opens, you may be asked to ‘Run’ the WebEx program on your computer. WebEx is the webinar software program. If you have not used WebEx on your computer before, you will need to ‘Run’ the program before the website will open.
3. When the main webpage appears, look for the button on the right-hand side of the screen, labeled “Join Now.” Type your name (as you would like it to appear to others on the webinar) and your email. You do not need to check the box “I would like to take a free WebEx trial.”
For Further Assistance:
1. Please call UIHI technical support staff at 206-812-3040 or visit https://uihi.webex.com/uihi/mc.
2. Click “Support.”
3. Click “Contact Us.”
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.